Stihl MS 390 Chain Saw
This review is in regards to new Stihl Chain saw purchased 2 weeks ago. (Model MS-390) The saw is advertised as the number 1 chain saw in performance and value. Chain saw documentation was read, and recommended service procedures have been followed. (such as fueling mixtures, daily chain tensioning, and manufacturer recommended oils used. Usage has been medium duty at most.
The chainsaw appears to be underpowered, whereas it bogs down with relative ease, and has significant difficulty cutting through logs of around 10 inch diameter. In fairness, the power is advertised to increase after the first 15 chain tightenings. ( 7 tightenings, so far)
My most significant disappointment with the product is the non-robust operating, in particular, the extremely difficult start up. (after the saw has been run, and shut down for 5 minutes) It is almost impossible to start in the scenario.d5538b8 review #106743
You may also like
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "They have these plastic cutting boards that they advertise to be bendable, so that you can bend it and easily pour your chopped, juliened, whatever-ed food into the bowl. Well,..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Awful company!! Ordered from once and once only. Dress was completely wrong and *** poorly made! Took 2 months to finally arrive after ordering! When I warned other customers on..."
- "I was a rep for Stacy with JIC company, she was my upline rep. She got fired for her bad attitude & bad mouthing the company all over the place...this..."
- "CAUTION! Doing business with Paulson's Construction or Paulson's Construction owner Paul McClorey should be avoided! Immediatley RUN do not walk away from this company! I made the CRITICAL mistake of..."
- "We bought a "silver" lab puppy from Wicks Silver Labs (Pat Wickliffe-breeder) in Dec 2011. Five days after having her home she started losing the fur on her face. ..."