To whom it may concern

On April 17, 2022 I purchased a blower from Atwoods on Highway 82 Gainesville Texas, I blew my front porch off my back porch and leaves that were gathered it worked perfectly fine, then my pull cord retractor broke I took it in November 20, 2022 no one at Atwoods could help so I took it to John Deere on Highway 82 in Gainesville Texas they wanted to charge me $120 an hour I ask them why? Were getting rid of gas powered..

everything will now be battery operated and then asked if I would like to buy a battery operated blower I stated that this one is still new and works perfectly fine but I refuse to pay more for labor than what the unit cost new also this product is no longer American made we have to get lithium from China, is this the way stihl is going to work? if so myself and three of my friends will no longer buy your product I have three chainsaws one less blower one pole saw and when these are done working I will go to another brand.!

User's recommendation: Go to another brand sthil is worthless.

Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma