Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

0 symbols (min 100)
Post answer

STIHL MS180

farzad h

Hi, I'm Iran, a chain saw I bought the ESTIHL MS180 assembly in China and licensed under GERMANY, please 1. Is it true that the ratio of gasoline and oil used for the first time is 20% higher than normal?

If so, how long should this ratio be used? 2.

The ratio of gasoline and oil in the absence of oil How much should HP STIHL, and other oils, be? help me please

Advertisements

My grass cutter fs 85

Feliciano S

It will start but the problem is that after 10 minutes, when i touch in the engine side with my hand it is very hot.do muffler needs cleaning?

Ms 271,

Robert w Sie

Doesn't seem that the chain gets enough oil,is there a way to get more oil on chain

Small Engine Motors

Steven A Zhg

4 stroke and 2 stroke motors are likely made by the same manufacturer, but noise levels are different. I am looking for a leaf blower in the 32cc range. Where are the motors manufactured?

multi funtional tools information

toni s Nov

hi can i'm interested in purchasing one of your multi funtional tools but can i choose which 4 tools i what and can i get more than 4

Wrong fluids in reservoirs

R L Zbp

I put 1:50 fuel in oil tank and oil in fuel tank and cranked my nearly new MS170 a number of times before realizing error. I emptied both tanks and replaced with the correct fluids and attempted to start the saw to no avail What do I need to do?

View

New Chain saw will not start

JOHNNIE J Eha

I tried starting My new chain saw MS 291. It had never been started.

It ran for a second and then shut off. After trying repeatedly I gave up.

What do I do next? Jake

FS90R Fuel problem

Richard H Cpt

Suddenly not able to prime. Heard squeaking noise but no fuel entered primer bulb.

Changed fuel filter and both fuel lines. Then put in new carburetor. Still not able to prime and start machine. Air filter dry.

No leaking from tank. Replaced fuel cap.

Still will to prime. Any suggestions

Questions 8