Turnaround Time

I am a Stihl Dealer .I will not sell the MS290, MS270, FS 241, FS 90, FS 100, MS271.

The BG 50 WILL NEED A NEW CARBURATOR BEFORE I CAN SELL IT. SAME WITH THE FS 38. STIHL DOES NOT PAY LIST PRICE ON PARTS AN THEY REQUIRE ME TO STOCK THEM. STIHL WILL NOT PAY FREIGHT ON PARTS BUT I HAVE TO PAY TO GET IT TO ME.

Stihl will put a unit on sell and drop the price to the consumer and the same week go up on the price to the dealer. Stihl will strong arm the dealer to buy in to the national add campaign that makes Stihl the number one recognize trimmer or chain saw but it does not help the dealer grow . So to make a long story short if your Stihl dealer does not care Stihl has probably made him or her that way . The dealer has got on a ride he can not Easley get off .

Ask the dealer witch units he likes if he talks to you listen . If he says it does not matter they are all good make shore that you know what you want then . But don't walk into a Stihl dealer and buy a 129 dollar trimmer and think you have something .

I don't care who makes it.ask me I will tell you straight.

Review about: Stihl String Trimmer.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Hostial.

I didn't like: People who run stihl southwest.

Comments